Disposable gloves are a quick, convenient solution to providing hand protection around the workplace. Packed by the box, these gloves can simply be distributed to certain areas making them easily accessible. All of these gloves are for single use. Once used, they can simply be disposed of as needed.
Blue Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Gloves:
Blue nitrile powder free gloves are a tough, form fitting glove providing great contact and grip. Strong and durable, these offer terrific protection and are resistant to punctures and tears. Ideal for lab use as well as handling small parts and chemicals.
● Color: Blue.
● Length: Minimum 240mm; Palm Width: 107mm.
● Total Thickness: Cuff- 0.06-0.09, Palm- 0.07-0.10, Finger- 0.09-0.16.
● Standard: Meets ASTM D6319; Excellent dexterity and comfort.
● Protects users who have allergic reactions to the traditional latex.
● Material: Nitrile (Carboxylated Butadiene Acrylonitrile)-Powder Free.
● common for lab research, painting, woodwork, and prep cooking usage.
● Elongation: Before Aging: Minimum 500%, After Aging: Minimum 400%.
● Ambidextrous, non-sterile, beaded cuff and finger textured external finish.
● Tensile (MPa): Before Aging: Minimum 14 MPa, After Aging: Minimum 14 MPa.
DISCLAIMER: ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY DUE TO PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT.